This course is also part of a blended learning series entitled
"Return on Investment Series". If you are interested in participating
in the blended learning series, you can find it by searching for "Return
on Investment Series" offered by the Western Region Public Health Training
Introduction To Cost Effectiveness Course Topics:
- Why is Cost Effectiveness Useful?
- The Goal of Cost Effectiveness
- Cost Effectiveness Ratio
- Elements of Cost Effectiveness Analysis
- Cost Effectiveness Terminology
- Case Reference Analysis
- Cost Effectiveness & Policy
- This course will provide learners with the tools to effectively train users on calculating return of investment topics specific to cost effectiveness.
Target Audience: Environmental Health Professionals, Policy/ Planner, Researchers/ Analysts, General Public Health Staff, Information Systems Professionals
Tier(s) and Competency Domain(s): Tier Two –Financial Planning and Management Skills; Tier Three – Financial Planning and Management Skills.
Duration: ~ 50 minutes
Continuing Education Information: N/A
Format: Web-based Training, Self-Study
Created/Updated: January 25, 2015
Author: Patrick M. Bernet, PhD